Friday, March 15, 2013

WBC 2013--Round Nine


“ObeMus” Papem Syndicate Members,
WBC 2013

Christ. I continue to grapple with a “papal hangover”. Give a bookie a day or two….and… he’ll still have to contend with a raging headache. Much love to all of those who have sent regenerative messages of earnest condolence. Like a falsely flattered stripper, I’m grateful that people at least pretend to care about me while whilst I complete my menial work.

Speaking of that, we’re already five innings into this evening’s crucial elimination game between Puerto Rico and the United States. That being said, your bookie is still prepared to offer lines:

USA vs. Puerto Rico

(Ryan Vogelsong  vs. Nelson Figueroa)


Tune in for the rest of this one. Enter a wager or two if you please. The U.S. WILL come back. 

THE LINE: USA +2 Runs

GENTLEMEN, ENTER YOUR WAGER(***S***)